- APPLE Award
Making a Donation
Making a Donation
- APPLE Recognition Award
- Bozeman Schools Foundation Endowment
- Spark Grants
- Memorial Donation
- Wherever is needed most!
- Worthy Student Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Worthy Student Scholarship Fund
- Class of 1985 Worthy Student Scholarship Fund
- Jerry Crabs Memorial GED Scholarship
- Emily Gentholts Drivers Education Scholarship
Choose from either of the following donation methods:
To make a donation to the Foundation by check, please render payment to:
Bozeman Schools Foundation
PO Box 1803
Bozeman, MT 59771-1803
To make a donation to the Foundation by Credit Card:
Click the Network for Good icon below to make a donation over a secure safe connection.
Make budget friendly monthly donations from your bank account or credit card.
Make a gift (In honor of/In memory of).
Did you know as a Bozeman School District Employee you can donate directly to the Foundation from your paycheck?
It has never been easier to support your favorite Bozeman Schools Foundation programs like Spark Grants and Worthy Student Scholarships! You gift of $1, $3, $5 or $10 a month will make a huge difference and it is tax deductible!
Just complete this form and submit it to Payroll Services.
Does your employer offer a
If your company has a matching gift program, your gift to the Bozeman Schools Foundation can be doubled or tripled.
Find out if you employer is one of the many companies that offer this benefit!
- Some companies also match gifts made by a spouse or retiree.
- Some employers will match your gift 2:1 or even 3:1.
- Some employers will match volunteer hours!
Remember: You will need to request matching funds from your employer after your gift or pledge payment has been made to Bozeman Schools Foundation.
Change the future through planned giving.
Planned gifts provide creative and flexible solutions as you pursue your charitable and financial goals.
There are so many benefits to Planned Giving!
- Substantial tax credit.
- Maintain access to your income during your lifetime.
- Provides estate and tax planning tools.
- Builds permanent wealth for the Bozeman Schools Foundation and our programs
- Knowing that you are supporting work that is important to you, your community and future generations.
For more information visit Endow Montana, contact your Financial Professional or the Foundation.
LOA-Securities Gifting Sample Form - PDF File
Montana Tax Credit Information - PDF File
Montana Tax Credit Information
The Montana legislature recently extended the Montana Tax Gift Credit through December 31, 2013. The benefits of making charitable contributions to qualified endowment funds are as follows:
- Businesses making outright gifts are eligible for a tax credit up to 40% of the allowable federal deduction (maximum credit $10,000).
- Individuals making planned gifts are eligible for a tax credit up to 40% of the allowable federal deduction (maximum credit $10,000).
The Bozeman Schools Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax I.D. #20-1645473.
If you have any questions please contact us at 406.522.6071.